jeudi 1 octobre 2009

Hear from the walker: Lorene

Is it your first time doing the Oxfam Trailwalker Hong Kong?
Yes, it is first time I will do the Oxfam Trailwalker ever, in Hong Kong or elsewhere!
I did some hiking in the Alps when I was a teenager and I hike from time to time in Hong Kong, but that's about it for my hiking experience.

Why do you do the Oxfam Trailwalker?
Really for the challenge.
And we have the chance to have it in Hong Kong: Lucky us.

What is your role in the Sport and Glamour team?
Besides closing the hikes aka being the slowlier one, it would be fundraising.
I put my SG CSR Ambassador experience at use for the team and for Oxfam. We built this blog with the help of my brother to promote the team and encourage donations. We are also organising two fundraising hikes and one charity movie screening!! But really it is a team work ;)

Any memories so far?
Well, we did meet a fellow trailwalker who advised us to look for hot male support team in Lan Kwai Fong.

What is your glamour symbol?
It would be stilettos, I love shoes and I love high heels.
I am particularly proud of one pair that is loved by women but also men (the SG one)

What is your sport attribute?
My cardio watch, that can measure my heart rate. I love to train hard, but not too hard either.
The watch helps me endurance training by doing a regular effort.

What is your favorite hike in Hong Kong?
My favorite hike is the Pok Fu Lam Family Walk. It is definitely n easy one, but it is just 20 min away by bus from my place and it is a real hike aka not road type hike, with a nice little path, really green and also really peaceful. The perfect gateaway from the city to get some peace of mind.

What is your next challenge?
Most probably running a half-marathon.. or directly a marathon?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire